Sunday, May 10, 2009

An unconditional L.O.V.E

Woots..i just finished expo svc..and quite inspired by the drama and sermon..*thx Pst.Derek...

Well, this is mother's day..wii..though i don't used to celebrate this when i was in Indonesia...however,as many says that u won't treasure something unless u lose it or far far apart from it...similarly, as i am now separated physically from my mom...often there's a time i miss her..her loving hugs and kisses that comfort me in midst of storm..hehehe..

Today, Pst. have shared several characters in godly women..
One of ‘em was

Ministry of Teacher.

Literally speaking, my mum indeed a teacher who taught kindergarten to sec sch student..Yet, not only a teacher @ sch..she has become a great teacher @ home..the most memorable thingsare she has teach me how i shud share my life w/ others..there's a time when her "problematic" student who comes from broken family called in the middle of nite for conaultation and sharing..can u imagine..calling ur headmistress in the midst of night..and still get a listening ears of her..well,she is my mum..teaching me to lend ppl my listening ears thru real example..

There 2 other points which are loving and building…
Then as a closing..Pst. shared this story…

There are 4 preachers discussing among themselves…which version of bible is the best according to their opinion..
The first one said..I love New King James version the most coz they use unique wordings that really describe the bible...
The second one said..For me, I love New American Standard version more..bcoz it is the most direct one ..translated from hebrew bible..
The third one said…I love New Living Translation..coz it’s the most contemporary one…


Then…


The last one…said..those 3 version are good…yet, I believe that My Mom’s Trabslation is the best…The other second singaporean preacher replied, “heh, ur mum is bible translator,meh??” I never seen such a bible at bookstore…
He replied…No…My mom did not do that…but SHE TRANSLATED THE BIBLE INTO HER LIFE…where I could see, learn,and experience clearly..


W.O.W….

*a big thanks to the BEST mum, Iis Darmawan..
Who has endure for 20 years for me…=P.
Happy Mother’s Day

2 comments:

  1. bagus2 dut.. sering2 nulis yg kaya gini ya.. in case aku miss greja, isa lgs kabur ke blogmu. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. huwhahahaa....ngawurr...!!okay dech boss,sem...=P.
    sippPp..^^

    ReplyDelete